Wednesday, May 11, 2005

4daily.com Auto Surf Program - new updates

I'm now on my way to making some good money on 4daily now. How did I do it ?

1. Well, firstly my upline Dean has been quite generous and upgraded my account twice with $4 each time.

2. Secondly, everytime I manage to earn at least $4 in my account, I will use it to upgrade my account. 4daily is cool as it allows you to upgrade using the money you have earn. You cannot do this with other programs like StudioTraffic as they insist you use credit cards or payment programs like StormPay.

Remember to keep upgrading as the upgrades only last 50 days and minimum payout is $8.



May 9, 2005 - Three Million Dollars!

Another Million-Dollar landmark was passed recently. 4Daily.com is breaking records so fast, they are hardly noticed anymore. Watch our amazing growth on our FAQ page.

CEO Jim Hunt has been working hard putting together major expansion ideas which will be announced over coming months.

4Daily.com is now rated the 1411th most visited site on the Web by Alexa.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home