Wednesday, May 18, 2005

AdSense for RSS launched in Beta

Thanks to Dailyrundown for this news.

The option to earn adsense revenue via RSS feed is now in beta for those websites that
has more than 100 active subscribers.

AdSense for feeds is a program that enables publishers to place relevant ads in the feeds they syndicate. Google technology understands the nuances of language, and places ads that are closely matched (or "targeted") to the content next to which they appear.



Few tips, best practices

1 Comments:

Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hi, I am colbert, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about make money I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for make money related information and I have found your AdSense for RSS launched in Beta. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home