Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Jamster Affiliate Program - best revenue earner

Got to hand it to Jamster. They are ingenious. Their Crazy Frog program is the best Euro dollar revenue generator for my website at Thesmsguide.com

Even my google adsense revenues don't come close. Currency conversion is great. Euro 1 equals RM 4.9. USD 1 equals RM 3.8

I made almost triple the sales I had in March 2005 and it's going to be a great few months as the Crazy Frog is gonna get a lot of airplay since their Axel F single is out now on Amazon stores.


Join the Jamster affiliate program here and start making in Euro dollars.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Hello, I like your blog about affiliate guide marketing and thought I would just come and tell you so. I actually have a website about affiliate guide marketing and I thought you might like to come and take a look affiliate guide marketing. Let me know what you think when you take a look

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home